SLIDER

  • "/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • " />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />

The Noteworthy Section

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The "Noteworthy" section of this blog is a casual catalog of things (people, places, projects, music, websites, etc) that have inspired or encouraged me... things that have had a "Noted" impact on my life.

I always assume that I will remember the details of things that have changed me... the color, the context, the story, the beauty, the connection, the depth... but more often than not, I forget about them... and it's a shame.

Songs that have made me weep, books that have provoked me to act, films that have changed my perspective, people that have transformed a culture, organizations that elicit courage... artful things that I have failed to fully appreciated.

"Noteworthy" is my attempt to capture, acknowledge and remember the beauty in this place.

No comments :

Post a Comment