SLIDER

  • "/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • " />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />

America with George

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Tricky George sneaking into my suitcase
George with his boarding pass at the Rotorua airport
Several months ago, when I found out that my whole extended family (on both sides) would be in Ohio, I started scheming a sneaky surprise.

My remarkably generous husband took time off work, we found someone that could help us with a few days of childcare, I bought a ticket and started planning.

Over the next few weeks, I am going to be using this space to communicate with my kids and document the festivities. Meet George... he is Jude's tricky little dragon that hitched a ride in my luggage.

Mom had a glass of wine and fell asleep...
George played video games ALL night long.


No comments :

Post a Comment