SLIDER

  • "/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • " />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />

Coming soon...

Monday, March 5, 2018


Hi friends - Is anyone still out there? It's been a while. Something new is around the corner - but it isn't quite ready. 


Tsh Oxenreider is one of my favorite writers. In my early years as mom, her book "Organized Simplicity" transformed the way I think about simplicity and intentional living. In her most recent monthly letter she shared some reflections on this quote -

"Your best work involves timing. If someone wrote the best hip-hop song of all time in the Middle Ages, he had bad timing" - Scott Adams

She went on to share that "Patience is the key to not frustrating yourself by writing a hip-hop hit in the Middle Ages. Let time do it's thing, and let it reveal the right moment to do what lights you up. It'll be easier, more fun and more do-able"


For a few years I have been ready to start this, but it just wasn't the right time. There were important things I wanted to push past. I tried really hard, but it didn't work.

When we moved to New Zealand, I started Noted Moments and did a little bit of writing. I thought I was ready, but my focus needed to be on healing and restoration. I worked on my marriage, focused on our family and made some beautiful memories.

When we moved to South Carolina, I thought I was ready - but my focus needed to be on grief and caregiving. I spent time with my father, grieved the loss of him, loved my mom and took care of our kids.

When we moved to Nashville, I thought I was ready - but my focus needed to be on rest and growth. Over the past two years, I've spent time remembering who I am and how I work. What inspires me, what truths I believe, what lies stall my growth, what structure I need, what adventure does for my soul, and how creativity feeds my brain.

I have been learning a lot and I am almost ready to start sharing again. 
Over the next several months I am going to be closing shop with Noted Moments and moving over to a new space. I would love for you to join me on this new adventure. I will let you know when it is ready.  Jonah will head off to kindergarten next year and I think it might finally be right time to start something new. In the meantime, you can keep up with me on Instagram

P.S. - This is
 something new that has been lighting me up lately.  

1 comment :

  1. I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.quote about not giving up on love Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessonstiểu thuyết ngôn tình hay nhất mọi thời đạiOr you can go and search for the most fun games to play likenhạc đế chế. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Or you can relax by playing free games without downloading or losing any fees. These games are free but will bring you many interesting things like games free driving games. Please click and experience. Having fun.

    ReplyDelete